• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Show your pets!

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
My new cat is in my flat, adopted her last monday. She is three years old, and very playful, yet shy right now. I am handing her snacks all the time,, and she is slowly but surely coming closer and does not flee to her hideaway under my bed. Here is a picture I managed to snap as she sat still next to me yesterday.

20150725_135701.jpg

When I lay down inmy bed she comes out and walks around, examining my place, and starting to play with things and push books off shelves :)

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
My new cat is in my flat, adopted her last monday. She is three years old, and very playful, yet shy right now. I am handing her snacks all the time,, and she is slowly but surely coming closer and does not flee to her hideaway under my bed. Here is a picture I managed to snap as she sat still next to me yesterday.

20150725_135701.jpg

When I lay down inmy bed she comes out and walks around, examining my place, and starting to play with things and push books off shelves :)

Take a piece of string, or a longer shoelace, tie a loop in one end, and put the loose end, through the loop to hold it around the shaft of a doorknob, and let it dangle there for her to play with.

I like her markings, when she's a little more at ease, get a pic of her face.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Take a piece of string, or a longer shoelace, tie a loop in one end, and put the loose end, through the loop to hold it around the shaft of a doorknob, and let it dangle there for her to play with.

I like her markings, when she's a little more at ease, get a pic of her face.

Oh, I have a picture from the website of the animal shelter:

beasty_tierheim.jpg

She looks really cute and really cocky :)

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
8TGetgy.jpg

Some asshat hopped on the love seat and demanded an excessively long belly scratch.

Bluejaye

Sex Junkie
The newest member of the family. Lucky, the cat formerly known as Daisy.

Ace Boobtoucher

I got her a shark costume for halloween. I'll get pictures of her trick or treating with my brother's kids.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Not quite an attention whore as someone in her house, but still, a great looking dog with a sense of humour :D

Briana Lee

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
Official Checked Star Member
I can't believe it's been a year since I got my pussy!

11038723_10153659323790688_4114567195537279983_n_m.jpg

Oh and here's Lola in her Halloween costume.....she hated every minute of it! Haha

12191641_10153659372180688_7298010515777537744_n_m.jpg

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
I still can't believe Supa named an animal "Dingus."

"FINDUS". I adopted him withh that name, he was already almost 14 years, you don't switch names at that age. It is the name of a children's book cat:

2170832161a9c2a70292a4dd324ae4067beff70e.jpg

Briana Lee

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
Official Checked Star Member

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
My extremly shy cat just seems to have overcome that a bit and begun a new habit: Making naps in my bed!

beasty_in_bed.jpg

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Here she is, finally getting used (and loving it) to get petted :)

20151121_141933_001-aovka5.gif

Ace Boobtoucher

So it was my Mom's birfday yesterday. It was nice. My brother and his kids came over and I made a nice dinner and one of my nieces dropped a huge Star Wars spoiler on us. But anyway, my Mom absolutely spoils Lac3y and calls her "My granddoggy." So I had a cake made.

t8h_Sm_Nw.jpg